Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jesse and Lungile disciple at Lukhanyo.


Jesse and Lungile are busy discipling their small group at the Lukhanyo Community Center in Mbekweni. Jesse is a new edition to our ministry. He joined us in late Jan and is living in the MC House with 4 young adults from Mbekweni and Josh Keen, from California. I'm still writing discipleship lessons for our large group Bible studies and enjoying watching the Interns walk out the program. I'm teaching a couple of mornings a week in the Upper Room; Biblical overview, Boundaries, some Spiritual Formation classes, for now.

4 comments:

Jana B. said...

DON'T CLICK ON "Here" (ABOVE). IT IS A MALICIOUS LINK.

COULD INFECT YOUR COMPUTER.

Laura Taylor said...

So dumuro stands for 'dumb you are, oh!' ...Thanks for the warning Jana...You rock! Your bedroom here is ready....

Jana B. said...

Yes, we'll have to pray for Dumuro.

Oh La, you have no idea how much I'd love to come and visit you!!! My heart is aching to see you, Joey & Sammy.

Maybe the Good Lord will do a miracle on my behalf. I am going to keep praying.

Laura Taylor said...

I have no doubt you'll get here. It's just a question of God's timing and will....no worries...it will happen.