Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just us girls!



The second American team that visited Paarl this year was from my home church, CrossWinds , in Dublin, CA. The team was lead by the beautiful and talented Emily Nelson! Seeing that Jeanne, Cindy and Em are some of my most favorite people ever I had a wonderful time laughing, praying, talking and soaking the glorious friendships that can only be found through the bonds of time. These 3 have helped walk me through the last 3 years and I am here because of their prayers and encouragement. Throw in an atomic BLOM and it's a wild ride (the South African in the green shirt).

4 comments:

Emily Nelson said...

I'm curious as to why Cindy felt the need to do a KISS metal star pose when the rest of us are looking so cute! I will have to email you my cute pics!!!

Laura Taylor said...

I have a few of Cindy like that! Too funny..."Court reporter busts a move. Film at eleven."

Jana B. said...

You all look so darn cute. Cuties for Christ.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy can bust a move alright but I think my robot has been overlooked and I feel slighted.